The ACE Team
Auditing for Compliance and Education, Inc. consultants have been authorities on billing, coding, documentation, compliance, and reimbursement issues in the field of anesthesia and pain management for many years. Our consultants have been featured as speakers at various national conferences to share their expertise and provide education to the personnel within this specialty. Our Consultants provide our customers and conference attendees with the latest information and training available.
ACE, Inc. is comprised of 7 Consultants, 23 coders, and additional corporate staff. Below you will find a link to each Consultant’s bio as well as a listing of conferences at which ACE Consultants have been speakers.
- Devona Slater, ACE President & Sr. Compliance Auditor
- Susan West, Sr. Compliance Auditor
- Donna Schlemmer, Compliance Auditor & Reimbursement Specialists
- Lynette Peterson, Compliance Auditor
- Judi Blaszczyk, Compliance Auditor & Education Specialist
- Kayla Lee, Coding Business Development
- Amelia Dinh, Coding Business Development
Interested in joining our Consulting Team?
An ACE Consultant must have at least 10 years of relevant experience, be a certified coder (or possess an equivalent certification), be willing to travel, and be considered an “expert” in the field of anesthesia and pain management compliance. Click here to tell us about your experience.